Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day Vanilla Pudding


It's Snowing! And according to Deb over at Smitten Kitchen the best thing to do when it is snowing is make this homemade vanilla bean pudding. Never one to question an expert I made some immediately. She is right, this is so wonderful, and simple, and good, and comforting on a cold day, especially when you have a cold.

Underneath my little pot of pudding is some fabric that just arrived in the mail today! If you live in Canada you should really check out Omiyage. They carry all sorts of super cute Japanese craft supplies, fabric, washi tapes, stationary and other cute stuff, and they ship for just a 5$ flat rate. I bought 2 meters of this Kokka print in both the blue and purple colourway and I can't wait to cut into them! 

3 comments:

  1. The only problem I see with that pudding is that there might not be enough! : ) I wish I could check out that site--I guess it's a Canada-only thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its not just for Canadians, but Karen, you live in Japan! They offer a teensy taste of all the cool things you could actually find in your own neighbourhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking to us!
    That pudding looks great - but then again, Deb has never led me astray!
    - Marisa

    ReplyDelete